The Pays de la Loire Region has teamed up with Solutions&Co, the Pays de la Loire economic development agency and the Pays de la Loire Olympic and Sports Regional Committee (CROS) to develop new concepts for water-based products and services.
Solutions&Co has developed five new water-based concepts for families, accessible to beginners:
- Water-based experiences to enjoy with your family called “Vogue&Vague”: Enjoy family water-based activities in the Pays de la Loire, that are easy to access (in partnership with 72 water sports facilities, tourist hotspots and local tourist development agencies)
- An array of water-based activities: try out and get to grips with several water-based activities (in partnership with Canotika (Mayenne), Nautisme en Pays Blanc (Loire-Atlantique) and Mayenne Tourisme)
- Family Club – Enhanced services: Treat yourself to a family day out with water-based activities and services for total beginners (in partnership with Nautisme en Pays Blanc (Loire-Atlantique) and Loire Atlantique Développement)
- Environmentally-friendly boats: Ride aboard environmentally friendly boats (In partnership with Anjou navigation (Sarthe) and Aventure nautique (Sarthe) and Sarthe développement)
- On water and by bike: Embark on a journey that combines water sports and bike rides (In partnership with Rêve de Loire et d’ailleurs (Maine-et-Loire), L.A. Kayak (Maine-et-Loire), La route du sel (Vendée). Anjou Sport nature (Maine-et-Loire), and Anjou Tourisme
The CROS des Pays de la Loire has developed two concepts based on health and togetherness through water-based activities (SANA) with a view to:
– Promoting exercise and sports as a fundamental component of health and well-being for all throughout life. Thus, a regional “Health Sport” label has been set up, allowing water sports facilities to promote products adapted to this public health objective.
– Improve the support provided to people with disabilities using the same means and with able-bodied people with family or friends!